• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions for you guys about Survival Games 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsal

Spectator
Reaction score
in the next map make a clock map like the movie with water jungle forest and make it meduim size for difuculty.

Karth_Kade426

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)? 1 I think it is the best because of all the traps and the setting of it

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)? Archery

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)? It already amazing, why change it?

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why? NPC allies that can die in battle and protect you if you give them something

Tryterra

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)? Number 2, because their is better weapons and its more fun with the buildings

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)? On number 2 its Get to the pink house first and on number one, I don't really have one because I never get to play it that often

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)? no

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why? more chests, and ALOT bigger map, so it has a feel of the real HG and also more chests would just be awesome, because who doesn't like too loot a bunch of stuff?

bock911

Spectator
Reaction score
1. I greately prefer the first map, mainly because it is more rural and open than the second map.

2. My best tactic for map 1 is dashing to an island and not ever going to far from it until near the end.
For the second map I sneak into a building and jump down onto an enemy, getting a critical hit and being rambo at the same time!

3. In the vanilla version I think the traps should be more complex without the instant doom

4. In this new SG, there needs to be vast underground caves with many openings, like a subway. They need to be dark, with cobwebs, dead ends and traps all over the place.

Ninjakids

Spectator
Reaction score
1. The city!
2. I have a different tactic each time I play.
3. More crafting tables
4. Sponsoring! Please!

Jandy000

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?
My favourite map would be SG2.

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?
Run to the red houses then before midnight go to the middle and try to survive.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
No.

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?
More secret chests and some more crafting tables.

Kolton Heisler

Spectator
Reaction score
I like MineCraft Survival Games #1 more than the second. One reason is that it's more origianal towards the movie "Hunger Games" and offers a more terrian, (map #2, players hitting players off of buildings, etc.)

My best tactic in the survival games #1 is to run to the center, grab a chest, and the high tail it to the waterfall area or the castle. On survival games #2, I run to the center, grab a chest then sprint to the brick roofed village.

I think that the boat is a little too op, offers WAAY too many items for the forst player to get there.

I think that there should be a bit more traps, (activated by players) EX: someone is chasing you and you run across a TNT trap and pull or push a button or lever causing the tnt to explode...or having them fall into a pit making them reroute.

Thanks so much for reading,

-Kolton Heisler

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)Map 2 as there are several roots you can take for chests and good spots to jump people but dont like the fact you can go to the top of a skyscraper and stay there the whole game.

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)? go for chests and only attack when i have food armour and a sword and to go through parkour places where you could loose them .

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?not really maybe differnt map downloads with differnt things in each chest so its not op .

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?no

Filmmaster

Tribute
Reaction score
1. I think I like map 1 better in terms of gameplay, but I like the awesome building in map 2
2. I usually try to get a weapon from the middle, but if that doesn't happen I have a route of chests in mind
3. I think there should be traps, but I think you should be able to get out of them I u have enough skill
4. Maybe more exciting things to do in the lobby unless you are already doing this

Maklegend

Tribute
Reaction score
please make it so that if you dont get some of the stuff in the beginning you still have a chance at winning...

Squid_Friction

Tribute
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)? Map 2, because it is fairly split among the players, so it is a fair, nice map. The only sad thing about it is that the second map lags more, so it is more based on people with better PCS.

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)? : I ususally go to the corn, then scout around for some chests. Then i go on a killing spree. :D

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?: Possibly the islands on map one, cause people can just camp there for the rest of the game.

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?: I would like a couple new maps, and maybe some more chests and all. Maybe some anti-xray plugins, so people cant xray to find people! Probably more traps, and the map 3 to be a huge castle or abondon mineshaft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci