• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions for you guys about Survival Games 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassins_kooper

Spectator
Reaction score
For the new map I suggest a desert theme this time round.

Map 1-Was amazing it had alot of secrets and I would want something like tahat again.

Map 2- Wasn't all that good in my opinion but was alot of fun to play could have used more chests, might be bad to other people but that is what I thought.

Good luck on the map, you have my support :)

Cadacis

Spectator
Reaction score
Map 2 - was massive it gave players places to run to early on and more locations for chests that weren't hidden in a 1x1 block in the middle of nowhere.
Map-1 check the chests i know exist then wander looking for more items/people, Map-2 grab the chests i know right off the bat, depending on health i might hide and fish if i have a rod, or search and destroy if i have a good enough weapon.

changes... none i love the way the maps play out, they both have a unique play style.

additions - more traps of actual trap style less of the two deep hole you can't get out of.

TheJamJar23

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Map 2 - this is because there is so much to discover. the builds are amazing, it is an amazing experience
2. Try to go to the chests that you went to last time so that you dont end up without any weapons or defences
3. I would like chests to contain better items, chests that contain a stick and a feather are no use to anyone and it just makes the game much more frustrating. If they were filled with at least one piece of food and some type of weapon/armour then it would be more enjoyable.
4. chests should move after every game so the game is more unpredictable

Peter Kenobi

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Map 2- There is lots to explore and it involves skill in climbing buildings and finding the chests, rather than searching the ground in the middle of nowhere.
2. My best tactic would be to run to the corn, go on my route and then go back to the corn first night.
3. I think the cake and flint/steel should be made to work and the chests shouldn't be refilled all at the same time. They should refill randomly.
4. I think you should add layers to the map, so that one layer of the map was one style, and deeper down (or farther up) would be another type of map. There should be a way to get from one to the other.

Drakoburst

Spectator
Reaction score
1. my favorite map is the first one because of the ruel area
2. on map one i go where there are less people and build up supplies, and on two head for the obsideon and on the tower and on the way and when i get up there i have gotton 4 easy chests
3. i would like to see more bioms
4. you should make the map useing differnt bioms like a dessert a jungle, maountains and snow, and mabey savannanas to keep the MC feel in the survival games and differnt people thrive in differnt bioms

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
WARNING: I didn't read anyone's posts xD

What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?
Map 2. I like the concept, the size, and the better potential weapons

What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?
To go a certain route. That way, I always get a certain amount of chests

Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
Not really, anything I can put my mind on. You guys do a really good job :)

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?
Cliffs. Because it would be totally fun to knock someone off xD

killthecow

Spectator
Reaction score
My favorite map is sg1 by far!

My strategy is always get away from anyone else as soon as possible and get some really good survival items in my (minecraft player) hands!

The stuff in the corn should not give you a serious adv. there should be rare mobs (very few) spawned if the game goes for too long (Blaze,Magma Cubes,Ghast,etc...etc...

roflcakes245

Spectator
Reaction score
1. My favorite map is map 2 because you can hide in many different places and it's easy to remember where to look for chests.
2. Run and collect as many chests as I can.
3. Maybe adding a shelter above the cornucopia to make it more realistic.
4. More secret rooms with chests and traps because they are such a good find!

Thanks Vareide and good luck!

Darkassassin2883

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Vareide!

Here are my questions to your answers.

1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?
Map Number 1. It's so much bigger, has a much more of a 'survival' feel to it, and the secrets you put in there are incredible.
2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?
Map 1: Don't go to the middle. There is a more likely chance you will die that way. Also, I know where chests are, so better that than being killed.
Map 2: Head to the nearest building and see if I recognize it, after I run from the corn. If I know it, look for the chest and run like there's been a zombie apocalypse!
3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
Well, the only thing I'd say is to keep going in the vanilla version with whatever you're doing. It's going great!

Real sponsers. Such as, every time you get First, Second or Third, you get a certain amount of money, and then you can spawn a chest with a sign near the person you want to sponser with a sign saying: "This care package comes from... (etc.)

Thanks for reading!

Mo_

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?
I like the first map better because it has more of a survival theme to it... it isn't covered with buildings like the second map. The first map has a second alternative if you were not able to capture the corn... the boat... i like the boat because we need to earn it by fighting monsters which guard the treasure.

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?
1st Map- Run to the middle and shift click as many items as possible in 1 chest, (if i get a sword then I chase tributes down until I kill them to get their cool stuff). Then I run to the ruined double stone towers with bridge and grab the chests there. By this time it would start getting late so I head back to the corn and climb the trees there to wait until chests refill.
2nd Map- Run to the middle and grab as many things I can... If i find a sword, then I chase down other tributes for their stuff. Then I run to the village to find chests. I try to upgrade to an iron sword while also looking for mushrooms and a bowl. Then before night falls I try to get to the middle and wait on the trees for chests to refill , If no one is occupying the corn. then i stay at mid, if there is anyone, i either try to snipe them or i just go back to the village to wait there for the chests to refill.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
1st Map- Make maps and compasses more accessible. More Traps.
2nd Map- Make swords and items more spread out regarding their placement in chests.
BOTH OF THE MAPS- Have the more valuable items towards the middle of the corn. and less valuable items towards the outside.

Like in the actual Hunger Games a pair of tributes should be as a team (from the same district) and have them fight along side each other until the end.
Include maps that were created by other people on the servers if they are in demand? Eg. Sjin Yogscast's Survival Games map (the kingdom one).

Thank you for reading my comment.

Ezra John

Spectator
Reaction score
1: I really like SG map 1. It's much more natural and survival-like kind of game.

2: I would stroll around the arena, looking for chest for both the map. I would only take 2 items from the chest at the center and get out of there.

3: More hidden chest and a few more chest in the center. More food and weapon should be placed in chest. I would also like more hidden areas.

4: Add mods if possible. :)

Ezra John

Spectator
Reaction score
1: I really like SG map 1. It's much more natural and survival-like kind of game.

2: I would stroll around the arena, looking for chest for both the map. I would only take 2 items from the chest at the center and get out of there.

3: More hidden chest and a few more chest in the center. More food and weapon should be placed in chest. I would also like more hidden areas.

4: Add mods if possible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci