• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

United States Supreme Court Legalizes Gay Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Kinda dumb how we're late by like 10 years but better late then never :)

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Kinda dumb how we're late by like 10 years but better late then never :)
The government has tons of issues. A million people asking for gay marriage, a million people for proper health care, a million people worried about debt, and even more. Takes awhile for them to listen to a million for a while to make a law.

Illumiigel

Survivor
Reaction score
You're all quick to say that the Government was wrong and should have done this years ago (which is right), but I bet half of you still think marijuana is dangerous and should remain an illegal drug.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You're all quick to say that the Government was wrong and should have done this years ago (which is right), but I bet half of you still think marijuana is dangerous and should remain an illegal drug.
Marijuana has varied affects so it is very difficult to study.
It can cure cancer and it can also kill you, it depends on the person.

Illumiigel

Survivor
Reaction score
Have you ever read any studies on this? I like to think vice versa to you as well.
There are none (or very little) deaths directly related to marijuana use. There are no studies that prove marijuana "cures" cancer. It doesn't depend on the person, it has the same effects on virtually anyone.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There are none (or very little) deaths directly related to marijuana use. There are no studies that prove marijuana "cures" cancer. It doesn't depend on the person, it has the same effects on virtually anyone.

KelsieBree

Reaction score
I scrubbed my Facebook friends yesterday. Some people were saying some horribly nasty things, but also, isn't it cool to have lived through a day that will go down in history textbooks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci