• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's happened to the Malaysia Airlines flight?

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
What I find creepy is right before the gps was turned off someone sent a message saying "good night" then the GPS was off

Reaction score
Personally I reconmits terrorists, I dont swe how EVERYTHING failed. But im more interested in who did it, cos there gonna go down for a long stretch in prison

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well it could be a storm as that could affect the pilots sight and also some parts of the plane could have been hit or disabled during the storm which may have been why it crashed

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
CNN's reporting that the investigating authorities are beginning to believe that the flight's deviation and disturbance was the result of deliberate actions. SOURCE

If that is true, then what would be the means? Who did it? What would be their motive? And how would this have occurred?

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
CNN's reporting that the investigating authorities are beginning to believe that the flight's deviation and disturbance was the result of deliberate actions. SOURCE

If that is true, then what would be the means? Who did it? What would be their motive? And how would this have occurred?
More news has come in that it was flying for seven more hours and towards India

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Yes, I would like to back you up there with this quote from the BBC news regarding the latest interview with the Malaysian Prime Minister 'According to satellite and radar evidence, he said, the plane then changed course and could have continued flying for a further seven hours.' It only back ups reports on why relatives of the passengers could still contact and successfully ring their relatives phones. It's looking likely hijackers purposely diverted the plane somewhere (Hopefully not in to the sea) and have landed it for perhaps ransom/publicity/fame or even a future device for a terrorist attack. If this is true, there is still hope for the passengers on board, unless they've been murdered as they could have caused problems for the hijackers. But, it's still a guessing game; however this is still a major breakthrough.

Finally, it's been a whole week since the plane has gone 'missing'.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm actually a really big plane fan so..

Today the Malaysian PM said that communications were intentionally turned off, therefore a hijacking is the most plausible at this time.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Things like this have happened in the past where the government is testing weaponry and accidentally takes down planes.
They try to find every excuse and cover-up under the sun but eventually it gets out.
So thats what I think will happen - we will know soon enough.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Things like this have happened in the past where the government is testing weaponry and accidentally takes down planes.
They try to find every excuse and cover-up under the sun but eventually it gets out.
So thats what I think will happen - we will know soon enough.
I highly doubt that. Military testing happens in strict no fly zones, and they certainly wouldn't test out weaponry near commercial airline routes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci